NOTE – FOR NGUI
For NGUI, I followed the same entire process. So if you’ve set this up as I show in the Video, the following is what you will do differently for NGUI.
– Locate the AnchorCenter.
– Copy the Crosshair and name it SniperScrosshair.
– Click the Cog to reset the vp_NGUICrosshair and leave the Textures empty.
– Add your sniper crosshair texture to the Atlas. I changed the size of the UISprite in the Widget area to 750 x 750 for mine.
– Locate the AnchorTopRight
– Copy 3Machinegun and rename it to your weapon (mine is 5M4A1Sniper)
– Add your weapon icon to the Atlas and add it here